Student Visa for Long Term


If you want to stay in Australia longer and are looking to stay in Australia for an extended period of time, going to school is, undoubtedly, a great way to earn more time for your life in Australia. For a student visa, there are different options that you can choose and each course has different conditions in terms of studying period, tuition, entry condition, and level of education.

There are mainly three options;

  • English courses: General English, EAP, IELTS/PTE/Cambridge

  • Vocational courses: Business, Marketing, Project management, Beauty & Massage / IT

  • University courses

In Global Bridge, we're offering exclusive services to help our students based on your genuine purposes and help them to maximize their efficiencies in terms of the situation.

Don't miss out on special promotions each term! Although it may vary from time to time, we will gladly assist you with our services.

Our kind staff will assist you in matching a course that suits you also, visa application assistance.

You can contact us at any time 😊

Phone: 1300 990 079

Kakao Talk: ATQEDU

Level 1 / 16 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134