Visa Services

Visa Services

Student Visa

Australian universities provide various fields of studies to international students.

- Independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)

- Schools (primary and secondary)

- Secondary school exchange program

- Vocational education and training (VET)

- Higher education

- Postgraduate research

- Non-award courses

- International students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.

복도에있는 대학생
이미지 제공: Jordan

Working Holiday Visa

- Maximum 4 months study.

- Aged 18 to 30 years and hold an eligible passport.

- Principal purpose to holiday in Australia.

- Enter or remain in Australia as a genuine visitor.

- Meet health and character requirements.

- Sufficient funds for airfares and personal support for  stay in Australia.

Student Guardian Visa

- Provides for certain persons to reside with a student in Australia, where the student requires a guardian, ie: the student is under 18 years of age.

- Study up to 3 months or study ELICOS for 20 hours per week for duration of visa.

- Meet Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.

- Sufficient funds for airfares and living costs.

- Meet health and character requirements.

- Acceptable health insurance.

교사와 학생

Temporary Graduate Visa

- This visa allows eligible international students who have completed an Australian education to stay in Australia to gain work experience.

- You can work in Australia for a period of 18 months and up to 4 years, depending on your qualification.

- This visa does not restrict the type of work you may do or the number of hours you may work.

- Applications for this visa must be made in Australia and you must hold an eligible student visa in the last 6 months.

- You must meet Australian study, English proficiency, health insurance, health and character requirements.

- You must meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.